Oh, my. Is it Monday again?
And a rainy, gloomy Monday at that. I just want to go back to bed and hibernate. All week long.
Had a great weekend. Spent most of Saturday being creative and working on scrapbook pages (more on that tomorrow) and then Sunday was all about family and friendship. Perfect way to spend the weekend.
Saturday night’s dinner was a delicious Low Country Boil, cooked by SuperMan in the pouring down rain.
Poor man. He loves us (and his shrimp) to be cooking in the rain.
Today we’re back to the grindstone and everyone was wishing for a little more weekend as we geared up for the day.
At least I have some yummy meals planned:
- Monday: Baked Chicken, rice & gravy, veggies
- Tuesday: BBQ sandwiches & chips (or Sloppy Joes)
BBQ is courtesy of my slow-cooked pork loin from Friday.
- Wednesday: White Bean Chicken Chili (some version of a recipe similar to this one. I’ll most likely make it up as I go along)
- Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
- Friday: eat out? or homemade chicken fingers & fries or maybe Bourbon Chicken (yum!)
- Saturday: something easy as I plan to be scrapbooking!
(Check out more menu planning ideas over on orgjunkie.com. )
Now, I’m back to work – got my Pandora radio blasting, the kitty sleeping at my feet and a cup of tea ready for me. It’s time to focus.
Have a great day!
- Menu Planning 2012 (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
- Menu Plan Monday ~ 5 December (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
- Menu Plan Monday ~ 3 October (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)