… at least I think it is – my monkeys are not so sure, either. It’s the first day back to school after spring break and none of us wanted to get up early this morning.
One thing I do have in hand this week is our menu plan, though. Big Girl went shopping with me on Saturday and helped me to plan out what we’ll eat for the week. It was nice having her with me to help.
Here’s what we have planned:
- Monday: Meatloaf
- Tuesday: Chicken & Rice
- Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, grilled veggies & hobo pocket potatoes
- Thursday: Salmon croquettes & grits
- Friday: pizza night
- Saturday: Sloppy Joes or hamburgers
I also made SuperMan some broccoli salad to eat on during the week and we have leftover honey ham from Easter dinner that we’ll have for lunches this week.
Hop on over to orgjunkie.com for some more menu plan ideas.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ 2 April 12 (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
- Monday, Please be gentle with me… (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
- Menu Plan Monday (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
- It’s Monday… again. (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)