I’m back in the groove today after spending the weekend with my girlfriends – relaxing and scrapbooking in the mountains. *ah* It was a great weekend. Very refreshing.
now, on to the craziness of Christmas!
This week, I’ve kept the menu simple. Favorites I know everyone will like and that are easy to prepare.
- Monday: Spaghetti w/ garlic bread
- Tuesday: Fajitas
- Wednesday: Chicken & Rice
- Thursday: Asian Chicken Stir Fry
- Friday: either eat out or steak & baked potatoes (a special treat!)
- Saturday: Pizzas
- Sunday: dinner out (maybe) or baked chicken
That’s it! Sweet and simple. What about you?
Hop on over to orgjunkie.com for more ideas!