Well, hello, there, Monday!
Nice to see you again (not really) – and I’m all ready with my menu for the week, so I’m one step ahead of you. (nanny-nanny-boo-boo!)
Taking it easy on the spices this week – Big Girl is still not feeling well (we’re headed back to the doctor today) and so I am trying to fix things that will be easy on her tummy.
Here’s what I have planned for our week:
- Monday: Meatloaf, macaroni & cheese, veggies
- Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake
- Wednesday: Crock Pot Sesame Ginger Chicken (new recipe) with rice & stir-fry veggies
- Thursday: leftover night
- Friday: not sure yet – it is the annual Father-Daughter Dance at school and they may go out for dinner.
- Saturday: kids- pizza, grown ups- date night (yippee!)
- Sunday: Small Group dinner here. Still finalizing the menu.
I also made some of my baked oatmeal for breakfasts and am planning another batch of bread for later today. Probably make some muffins for the girls or their favorite chocolate-chocolate chip bread.
What about you? What are you planning this week?
I made these chicken fingers twice last week (they were that good) and everyone loved them. And this potato soup, which was a toss-up. They ate it but I don’t think they loved it. Little Bit said it was like a potato milk shake. (hee hee) And since I can’t have the carbs, it will probably not get made very often around here. I was trying for something soothing for upset tummies.
Just thought I’d share!
You can find more yummy recipes on orgjunkie.com or Balancing Beauty & Bedlam, where she has her Pantry Challenge going on again for another month!
- Monday, Please be gentle with me… (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
- Menu Plan Monday & some Random Thoughts (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
- Menu Plan Monday ~ 7 November (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
One thought on “Menu Plan Monday 1.30.12”