I’m happily returning to my usual routine this morning. After last week’s craziness of commuting, classrooms and traffic, I am quite happy to be back working from home and spending time with my family. Today is a special day – our anniversary – and so I am even happier to be home!
Here’s what we have planned for dinners this week – the weather is turning cooler (hooray!) and so my thoughts are turning more to soups, stews and heartier home cooking.
Are there any fall-weather favorites you cook for your family?
Here’s our plan:
- Asian Chicken Stir Fry
- Beef Stew (with leftovers from a roast we cooked last week)
- BBQ Sandwiches (made with the leftovers from the balsamic pork roast from last week – it was SO good!)
- Sloppy Joes (we never made these last week)
- Rotel Chicken pasta bake (maybe)
- Balsamic grilled steaks with roasted potatoes & grilled veggies
- Baked ham and macaroni & cheese (probably Sunday’s dinner)
Hop on over to orgjunkie.com for some more menu ideas!
- Menu Plan Monday ~ 26 September (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
- Menu Plan Monday (uh, Tuesday) ~ 6 September (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
- Menu Plan Monday ~ 15 August (loishouston.wordpress.com)
- A day late and a dollar short (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)
5 thoughts on “Menu Plan Monday ~ 3 October”
Yep, I’m in fall food mode, too… comfort foods like meatloaf and chicken and noodles are on my menu this week. My menu is posted HERE @ Tiny Blessings if you’d like to take a peek!
Amy, thanks for stopping by!! I’m off to check out your menus!