I’m still addicted to Pinterest.
It’s a great way to wind down at the end of a busy day – especially when SuperMan is watching something on TV that I don’t care about.
I feel like Johnny Five when I’m browsing – “Input! Input!”
So, I thought I’d share some of my more recent pins – things that got me thinking about how I could do them myself:
- LOVE this vertical garden. I was thinking how neat it would be to do your herbs this way – especially if you are limited in outdoor/deck space.
- And I’ve always wanted to make a terrarium and for some reason lately I’ve had a hankering to make a succulent garden. I may have to give this a try once school’s out and the kids need an afternoon project.
- I’ve developed a love of Mediterranean food and Thai food and I’m now obsessed with finding recipes to make these delicacies at home – like these falafel wraps, chicken tikka masala, coconut curry chicken, and Thai fried noodles.
- Some Project Life inspiration – here and here and here and some journal card bonanza!
- I’m making this pasta salad for lunch today – I’ll let you know how it tastes.
What are your favorite things you’ve pinned lately?
Please share! I’d love to see!