Happy Monday, everyone!
This week, my menu planning is especially important.
I am taking a class downtown all week – Monday thru Friday, 8AM – 5PM. Can you say UGH!?! Yes, I will be in commuter you-know-where this week. I am looking forward to the class, but not looking forward to the hustle-and-bustle of a commuting lifestyle workday. (yes, I’m spoiled, I know)
My mom is coming up for the week to take care of the munchkins and taxi them to and fro in their activities. She will most likely be doing most of the supper preparations, too, so I wanted to have a plan and be ready for her when she gets here. I’ve made my menu, done (most of) my shopping, and all that is left is the cooking.
Here’s what we’ll have this week:
- Monday: Roast Beef tips with Gravy, either rice or mashed potatoes and a salad
- Tuesday: Crock Pot Baked Chicken, rice/gravy and veggies
- Wednesday (new recipe to try) Balsamic Pork Roast with rice & veggies
- Thursday: Sloppy Joes w/ homemade fries (another new recipe to try)
- Friday: probably eat out somewhere
- Saturday will most likely be leftovers or whatever we didn’t cook earlier in the week.
How about you? Have you made your menu plans for the week?
Hop on over to orgjunkie.com for some more great menu ideas.
4 thoughts on “Menu Plan Monday ~ 26 September”
MMMM sounds good. So nice of your mom to come up. Bet the kids LOVE having Grandma around. 🙂 I hope you have a good week in class!