I admit it – I’m a Pinterest addict. I love it. I love the visual stimulation. I love the myriad ideas. I love the variety.
I thought I’d share some of my recent pins with you – some of the projects/recipes I’ve got on my “to do” list for the near future.
Recipes to try:
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup – just looks so good – comfort food!
- Pasta with Broccoli – I think I’ll add some chicken and maybe sundried tomatoes to this one when I make it.
- Creamy Garlic Pasta – so simple and yet looks so good.
- Buttermilk Pumpkin Pound Cake – seriously? Oh. my. goodness. Please!
- Hot buttered soft pretzels – these look like the perfect afternoon snack.
- Another Autumn Bundt Cake – it just screams “fall is here!”
Fall things to do/try:
- I love this fall wreath.
- and these pumpkins are just beautiful. May have to steal SuperMan’s drill…
- this table-topper is simple and beautiful.
- and this fall trail mix looks really good. May make some of these for the kids to share with friends.
Do you Pinterest? Have any projects you have pinned that you are planning to do (or have done)? Share!!