I’m not going to be cooking much this week. That is because I spent a lot of time cooking this past weekend. We had company all weekend and dinner guests Sunday night – I cooked several big meals and we’ll be enjoying the bounty of leftovers for a few days. I love it when that happens. I love cooking, so it’s not a chore to me, but it is really nice when you cook a little extra and can take a break – especially after a marathon cooking session.
Here’s what we have planned for the week:
- Monday: Rotel Chicken Pasta Bake (leftover from Sunday night)
- Tuesday: Spaghetti (leftover from Sunday lunch – may make this into baked spaghetti to mix it up a bit)
- Wednesday: Chicken and Dumplings (using leftover chicken from the 2 5-lb chickens I grilled this weekend)
- Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan (using leftover spaghetti sauce from Sunday)
- Friday: BBQ Ribs & baked acorn squash
That should take us through the week quite well. I have no idea what we will do Saturday night – SuperMan and I have plans and so the kids will probably do something easy like pizza.
What are you doing this week? Any good recipes to share?
Join us over at orgjunkie.com for your Menu Plan Monday.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Menu Plan 10/4 (frugalupstate.com)
- Menu Plan Monday (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Menu Plan Monday ~ July 12th (orgjunkie.com)