I’m not going to be cooking much this week. That is because I spent a lot of time cooking this past weekend. We had company all weekend and dinner guests Sunday night – I cooked several big meals and we’ll be enjoying the bounty of leftovers for a few days. I love it when that happens. I love cooking, so it’s not a chore to me, but it is really nice when you cook a little extra and can take a break – especially after a marathon cooking session.
Here’s what we have planned for the week:
- Monday: Rotel Chicken Pasta Bake (leftover from Sunday night)
- Tuesday: Spaghetti (leftover from Sunday lunch – may make this into baked spaghetti to mix it up a bit)
- Wednesday: Chicken and Dumplings (using leftover chicken from the 2 5-lb chickens I grilled this weekend)
- Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan (using leftover spaghetti sauce from Sunday)
- Friday: BBQ Ribs & baked acorn squash
That should take us through the week quite well. I have no idea what we will do Saturday night – SuperMan and I have plans and so the kids will probably do something easy like pizza.
Related articles by Zemanta