I bet you thought I wasn’t going to post a menu plan today… didn’t you? Since I posted on another topic this morning, you probably thought I was slacking off… Well, it would be understandable given the fact that I got home from out of town last night and had no clue what was in my fridge and pantry. But a quick survey remedied that.
Here’s what I’ve got planned for the week:
- Tonight: Beef Stew (grilled cheese sandwiches & chicken noodle soup as “plan B” for the monkeys if they don’t eat this – but they’d be crazy not to.)
- Tuesday: Tacos
- Wednesday: Pork Butt in the crock pot, sticky rice (from the drippings) & veggies
- Thursday: TBD – something chicken, though
(Maybe BBQ Dry Rub chicken or Beer Can Chicken if the weather is nice and I can grill)
- Friday: leftover pork butt transformed into BBQ sandwiches
- Saturday/Sunday night we have company – both nights – so I don’t know yet what I will cook. Still thinking about it but I have time.
What’s on your menu this week?
Join us over on OrgJunkie.com for a link up of menu plans for the week!