I started earlier this year doing a monthly round up like Katie the Scrapbook Lady does. I loved the idea of a recap of what I did during the month – something that would make it easy to look back and see a highlight of the month all on one page.
It’s September, so it’s time for the August Roundup.
So, here we go!
What reading/learning did I do this month? (books, blogs, magazines, ebooks, podcasts, classes, etc.)
- The Inn at Rose Harbor, by Debbie Macomber
- Death of a Cozy Writer, by G.M. Malliet
- various magazines
What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?(movies, tv shows, plays, music, concerts, etc.)
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
- The girls started school.
- Cup of Joy started – my neighbor is going with me this year!
- The girls and I (and our friend C) went to the Georgia Aquarium
- made pesto with my friends
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- nothing this month
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- school supplies!
- Fall clothes
- more wheat and supplies for my homemade bread making
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Overall, a healthy month. Trying to get back on track with my eating and exercise.
- We’re all battling allergies now that the goldenrod is starting to bloom (Achoo!)
What were my accomplishments this month?
- More healthy eating
- Back on my menu planning and more eating at home
What were my disappointments this month?
- work-related, but they’re temporary.
Overall, a busy but productive month!
- I did my Round Up! (thoughtsalonglifeshighway.com)