I’m on the hunt for some new recipes to try this fall – revisions of old favorites, new tastes and flavors to sample.
I thought I’d share with you some of the things I’ve recently ear-marked (or bookmarked, rather) as recipes I want to try this fall: (all images are from the website the recipe is linked to)
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding: Just the name makes my mouth water. I mean, seriously – caramel, apples and bread? Oh.my.
- Apple and Brie melts: This is like the grilled cheese of the gods. I absolutely love, love, love brie and apples on toast. Why did I never think to make it a sandwich? MUST TRY THIS SOON.
- Caramel Apple Trifle: Yes, yet another apple recipe. Hey, I’m getting a half-bushel a week! I’m on the hunt for new recipes to try! Of course, I’m quite content eating them just as God made them, too. Several a day, as a matter of fact!
- and just to prove I’m not apple-obsessed ~ Snickerdoodle Bread:this one has me curious. I love snickerdoodles and I love sugar cookies – and who doesn’t love bread? Think this one will be on the list to try the next time we have company for dinner.
- And last but not least ~ White Chocolate Toffee Brownies. Seriously? I am sure these taste like what they’d serve in heaven. Got to be. Must bake soon.
Okay, there’s my five, mouth watering treats I must try sometime this fall.
What about you? Any recipes you’re dying to try?
Most of my new favorites are over on my Pinterest recipe boards. Hop on over to check more out!