Have you seen “The Bucket List?” Where Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson play cancer patients who decide to “seize the day” and work through a list of things they’ve always wanted to do before they die.
It’s an engrossing movie… at times comical and at others sad and poignant. One I would recommend everyone sees at least once in their lives.
I decided I’d like to start my own Bucket List – or Life List, as I prefer to call it, since I hope to do these things as I embrace life as opposed to preparing to kick the bucket.
This will be an ongoing list and I’ll cross things off as I accomplish them and add things as I think of them.
Any suggestions? Add them in the comments!
- See the Grand Canyon
- Visit Italy where my family is from (Calabria)
Learn to knit
- Run a 5k
- See the pyramids in Egypt
- Write a book
- Take the girls to Disney World & Epcot
- Go back to Hawaii (with the kids)
- Take my mom to Italy (on the aforementioned trip)
- Learn to (really) use Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Become debt-free
- Finish a “real” knitting project (not just a washcloth)
- Complete an advanced bible study course
- Learn to speak Spanish fluently enough to carry on a conversation
- Publish a cookbook
- Learn to geocache
- Master bread baking (the old fashioned way, not with a machine)