Oh, the weather outside is frightful…
…and that means I’m planning warm, hearty and filling meals for my family this week. Especially SuperMan, as he recuperates from surgery and braves the frigid temps at work. Stubborn man refuses to stay home and rest.
So, I will keep the ‘home fires burning’ and have a hot meal waiting for him in the evenings.
Here is what’s on tap this week:
- Sunday: Baked Chicken, fresh green beans with new potatoes, carrots, rice and gravy
- Monday: Pork Butt BBQ, sticky rice, raspberry vinaigrette salad w/ pears & gorgonzola
- Tuesday: Rotel Chicken Pasta bake (Big Girl’s request, made with leftover chicken)
- Wednesday: Chili with all the fixins
- Thursday: Beef Strognaoff w/ egg noodles
- Friday: Rib Eye steaks, baked potato & salad (the steaks are on sale at Kroger this week!)
- Saturday: leftovers or eat out
If you’d like the recipes, check out my Recipe page. They are all listed there.
Also, hop on over to orgjunkie.com for a whole bunch of other menu plans and recipe links.