I am a lipstick junkie. At any given time, I might have 3-4 lipsticks in my purse. I have pinks, reds, browns, neutrals… I mean, a girl’s gotta match her outfit, right?
I found some really nice lipsticks (and lip glosses) that I love and I thought I’d share.
First up is the only lip gloss I will wear. Normally, I hate lip gloss. It’s sticky and goopy and generally makes me feel messy, not put-together. But this one I love. I found it thanks to someone at church. She recommended it last winter.
A little pricey, but oh, so worth it.
The shade I wear is “Sophie.” They have about a bajillion colors, though, so I’m sure you could find one you like.
What I like about it is this:
- It’s not too goopy.
- It has a minty taste/smell – and SuperMan says I taste minty when he kisses me.
- It has a nice shine but it’s not too glossy.
- Doesn’t dry my lips out – actually makes them feel moisturized.
- It lasts a long, long time (and that is my favorite part)
I also found these at the drug store the other day:
The Broadway Bronze is a great neutral (for me) and I have worn it almost every day since I bought it. I like the Tinted Taupe as well.
What I like about these:
- $5 price
- lots of colors to choose from
- feels great on my lips and doesn’t dry them out
- pretty cases 🙂
So, there you have it. My current favorite lipsticks.
What are your favorite brands/colors? Any suggestions for me to try out? I gotta feed my habit, you know.