Have you seen “The Bucket List?” Where Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson play cancer patients who decide to “seize the day” and work through a list of things they’ve always wanted to do before they die.
This will be an ongoing list and I’ll cross things off as I accomplish them and add things as I think of them.
Any suggestions? Add them in the comments!
- See the Grand Canyon
- Visit Italy where my family is from (Calabria)
- Learn to knit
- Run a 5k
- See the pyramids in Egypt
- Write a book
- Take the girls to Disney World & Epcot
- Go back to Hawaii (with the kids)
- Take my mom to Italy (on the aforementioned trip)
- Learn to (really) use Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Become debt-free
Finish a “real” knitting project (not just a washcloth) Complete an advanced bible study course
- Learn to speak Spanish fluently enough to carry on a conversation
- Publish a cookbook
- Learn to geocache
Master bread baking (the old fashioned way, not with a machine)