I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite YouTube channels for planner videos. I have been watching them on Saturdays when I am working on my next week’s plans. I find it fun to see how other people are managing their plans – both creatively and practically.
Here are some I watch regularly:
– MissVickybee – she does great reviews and I love to listen to her charming midwestern lilt. Always makes me smile.
– Carie Harling – another midwesterner I love to watch. She has great ideas for planning and organizing a busy household. I found her channel when she was using the DIYFish pages and I was just trying them out. I keep watching because even though we are using different filler pages and planners I still manage to find a few gems of planning brilliance to try out when I watch her videos.
– Amy Tangerine – She’s just a creative genius. I’ve enjoyed her products and her style for years with scrapbooking. Love watching her work on her Traveler’s Notebook pages to document her family’s activities. She’s actually almost got me tempted to do some scrapbooking in a Traveler’s Notebook.
– TheResetGirl – Cori is one of the first YouTubers I started watching regularly. I love her style and her practical and creative use of her planners. Her sticker designs are to die for and I love how she blends creativity and planning. My pages will never look like hers – just not my style – but I LOVE looking at hers.
– The Planner Girls – another one of my absolute favorites. These two friends have very different styles and use different planners. But that’s one of the things I like. Seeing all the variety in one place. They also post pretty regularly and I love Aimee’s use of the Cocoa Daisy inserts (which is what I am using right now)
– Florence Antonette – another “rock star” in the crafty planner world. Love her style and her videos.
– RhomanysRealm – I found Rhomany via “One Book July” and love her matter-of-fact approach to planning. She’s got a great practical plan for planning and she’s also an incredibly talented artist. Her videos are always entertaining.
– Alexis aka MissTrenchcoat – self-made entrepreneur. I like her ideas for managing your time as self-employed entrepreneur. Her style is not mine, but I definitely find a few nuggets every time I watch her videos.
Gosh. I look at this list and I look like a YouTube junkie.
I promise I’m not.
But I do watch them pretty regularly – maybe once every week? Usually on Saturday or whenever everyone else is conked out at night and I can’t sleep.
I hope you check a few out – and if there are any you know of to recommend, I’d love to hear about it!