- Cool mornings with foggy pastures
- Seat heaters (for those cool mornings) which make you not want to get out of the car.
- Palmiers and hot tea – so addictive.
- Children who place their lunch “orders” the night before to make morning prep easier – It’s so nice at 5AM when you already know what lunch needs to be and you’re not having to try to be creative when your brain is not awake.
- Cuticle therapy cream – makes my dry hands feel soooo good.
- iOS 7 – so bright and pretty!
- Headsets – when you have five consecutive hours of conference calls.
- Heating pads and Aleve – when you’ve had a headache for a week +
- Puppies who keep me company during the day
- Jesus Calling (love this devotional)
What about you? What are you loving right now?