Spring has sprung and so has the pollen! We had such a nice weekend – hiking with some dear friends on Saturday morning and just enjoying the beautiful weather and company. We paid the price with sneezes and sniffles Saturday night but it was so worth it. The view from the top of the mountain was so pretty –
This week it’s all about comfort food and easy suppers.
- Monday: Chicken & Dumplings (requested by Big Girl)
- Tuesday: Shepherd’s Pie (requested by Little Bit)
- Wednesday: Fajitas (I’ll share my “recipe” later this week)
- Thursday: (still have to figure this one out)
- Friday: YOYO (you’re on your own)
The girls and I are headed to grandma’s for the weekend – I’m sure SuperMan will be cooking all sorts of concoctions in our absence. He likes to make things we don’t (like cabbage) while we’re gone.
You can find more yummy recipes on orgjunkie.comwhere you can find some great recipes and menu plans.
I’ll be back tomorrow with some updates to my Project Life pages.