We have an elf who comes to visit us every year around this time.
You may recall me mentioning him last year?
Well, he’s back.
That little manager of mischief.
Jingle the Elf.
He’s been having lots of fun around here the past week:
- He welcomed himself back to our house with a hug from the angel that tops the tree in the family room.
- And moved into the dining room to sneak some candy canes.
- Then, he rode around the mantle on our reindeer
- and moved into the sun room where he found another reindeer to play with.
- Wednesday, he was on the table playing checkers.
And this is what I found this morning. Ahem.
There’s no telling what he’ll be up to next.
One thought on “Up to mischief”