I thought I’d share some of my favorite (recent) blog posts with you –
There have been quite a few with some really good information in the past couple weeks and I thought I’d pass them on to you.
- How to be a more patient mom in 24 hours on Inspired to Action
- Here’s a recipe I just have to try: Lemon Herb Crockpot Chicken on Crafting Chicks
- Catalog Living – have you seen this before? Funny, funny.
- Homemade Chocolate Pop Tarts on Cheeky Kitchen. Got to try making these.
- Here’s another thing I want to try to make – from Make and Takes
- And another DIY project I want to try before summer.
- More dinner ideas from Cozi. If you haven't tried them you ought to check it out. I love the calendar features and the fact that I can store my grocery list online and access it from my cell phone.
So, if you have a few minutes, take a look around – and I’d love it if you’d share some of your favorite blog posts with me in the comments!
4 thoughts on “Some favorites”
thank you Lois – some great stuff here. I laughed at the catalog one and was inspired by the first. Couldn’t get to the Make & Take link, or the one under it. It may be because I am in UK, or there may be a problem with the links…
Anyway, thanks for sharing another interesting post!
Thanks for the link love Lois!!
I also had problems with some of the links :(, but some worked fine :). Favourite blog posts? I like snuffling around Zen Habits from rime to time …
I’m so sorry the links didn’t work! I tried grabbing them from Reader, maybe that is why? Here they are again:
Fat Quarter Tote Bag: http://www.makeandtakes.com/diy-fat-quarter-bag
Beach Towel Cover Up: http://www.makeandtakes.com/how-to-make-a-beach-towel-cover-up
Any others not work?