We all get caught up in the day-to-day hassles of life.
Of just surviving the day unscathed.
But, sometimes, it’s good to slow down a bit and look around at all we have to be thankful for.
I’m thankful this morning:
- for the sun that comes up without fail each day.
- for the birdies who eat the seed I leave outside for them and entertain me with their antics.
- for my girls’ smiles and hugs before they leave for school.
- for my warm bed and cozy home.
- for SuperMan, who takes care of me and makes me feel safe and secure.
- for my friends who love me and cheer me on.
- for my job.
- for hot water and electricity.
- for the luxury of being able to choose what to eat for dinner – and not wonder if I’m going to have dinner at all.
- for the many blessings I’ve been given… too many to number.
What are you thankful for today?