Ten things I love … about Fall
- The bluest of blue skies and whitest of clouds, contrasted with the golds and reds of the leaves.
- Crisp, cool evenings.
- Waking up to foggy mornings.
- Pumpkins, Indian corn, hay rides and apple picking.
- Trick-or-Treating and cute kids in costume.
- Windows-open days. (no air conditioning)
- Changing my menus and cooking old favorites again.
- The first fire in the fireplace.
- Wearing new Fall/Winter clothes for the first time.
- Snuggling with SuperMan to stay warm at night.
7 thoughts on “10 Things”
The “fall mix” of candy corn is my favorite – especially the pumpkins. Mmmmm good!
Visiting from Mama Kat’s.
I bought some candy corn this week and my girls went nuts! It is so funny how excited we get with seasonal candies – and we probably wouldn’t like them as much if we could get them all year round.
Fall is my fav too!!!
I love the brisk smell in the air which I seem to enjoy the most in the morning.
*sigh* i love fall. so cozy and sweet. the good stuff. truly. btw, i thought your header pic set the scene for your post perfectly! so glad to have come across your blog today!
Thanks for stopping by the blog! Fall is my favorite time of the year. It is when I feel like I really come alive – more than any other time of year.
Thanks for stopping by! Glad you liked my new “fall look” for the blog. I like to mix things up a bit now and then. I get tired of looking at the same layout every week. 🙂