Ten things I love … about Fall
- The bluest of blue skies and whitest of clouds, contrasted with the golds and reds of the leaves.
- Crisp, cool evenings.
- Waking up to foggy mornings.
- Pumpkins, Indian corn, hay rides and apple picking.
- Trick-or-Treating and cute kids in costume.
- Windows-open days. (no air conditioning)
- Changing my menus and cooking old favorites again.
- The first fire in the fireplace.
- Wearing new Fall/Winter clothes for the first time.
- Snuggling with SuperMan to stay warm at night.