I love Fridays.
I think a lot of people love Fridays – it’s the end of the work week (for most of us) and we can start to unwind and relax a little.
Fridays are special to me for many reasons:
- It means the girls are going to be home with me for two whole days.
(I miss them while they’re at school!)
- It usually means I get a little break at work – Fridays never seem to be too busy.
- It sometimes means I can sneak in a little scrapbooking or crafting
(after daydreaming about it all week)
- It usually means a break from housework (I try to do it during the week)
- It usually means there’s some type of project to work on with SuperMan
But the number one reason I love Fridays?
SuperMan is off of work.
- The girls wake up happy because Daddy is home.
- I get to stay in my PJs and he takes the kids to school.
- He brings me breakfast from my favorite biscuit joint.
- I get to spend time with him during the day – without little people distractions.
- He picks the girls up from school.
- Sometimes he takes us out to dinner. (Yay! No cooking for me!)
- He helps me with projects around the house.
It all adds up to feeling like I have a 3-day weekend. Every single week. How cool is that?
Fridays are awesome.