Monday is the start of school for my kids. So, planning out the week’s menu is especially important because we’ll have enough adjusting to do with the new school routine. I don’t want to have to worry about what is for dinner.
I sat down this weekend and planned out some menu ideas:
- Spaghetti (Tuesday night – we’re having a very special friend for dinner)
- Low Country Boil (probably Friday night)
- Beef Vegetable Stew (crock pot)
- Grilled Chicken with Saffron Rice & veggies
- Chicken Quesadillas (with leftovers from the grilled chicken)
- Baked Potato & Salad
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Brunswick Stew (made with the leftover pork roast)
What are you having for dinner this week?
Join in on the fun over at OrgJunkie.com. She posts a linky every week – it’s fun to see what other people are serving their families.
2 thoughts on “Menu Plan Monday – 9 Aug”
mmmm you should post the recipes here and on ASD. I need some new ideas.
We are having Spaghetti tonight, that’s about as far as I got. 🙂
Good suggestion! I’ll try to write them down. Most of the ones without recipes I just make out of my head – I’ve been doing them for so long now. The spaghetti is my grandma’s recipe – a pinch of this, a little of that, you know how that goes. 🙂