Cathy Z had a great list of confessions on her blog today. I thought it was a pretty neat idea, especially when I read the other blog post she linked to, (where she got the idea) so I decided to do the same. Why not, I thought?
Here goes nuthin’
1. I love to cook. Love to prepare food. I hate cleaning the kitchen afterwards.
2. I have always wanted to learn to drive a big rig truck.
3. I think Bill Engvall is one of the funniest people I’ve ever heard.
4. I think cheesecake is the food of the gods. It’s my favorite dessert.
5. I don’t like to eat veggies unless they are in a salad or soup/stew.
6. I think being a mother is the most challenging thing I have ever done. And the most rewarding.
7. I’m not a very good housekeeper. I like a clean house, I just don’t like to clean.
8. I think everyone should fly in a hot-air balloon at least once. What an awesome experience.
9. I love to watch my girls sleeping.
10. I have a love/hate relationship with The Bachelor/Bachelorette show. I hate how they portray people yet I can’t stop watching the train wrecks each season.
11. I love reading historical fiction novels.
12. I’d like to be a runner someday.
13. I’m scared to death of spiders. Even fake rubber ones.
14. I could eat Mexican/Tex-Mex every single day of my life and be quite content.
15. I don’t like fish.
16. I love cheese.
17. I love the quiet in the evening just after the kids go to bed – that’s when you can take a deep breath and let the day go.
18. My favorite kind of day is one where there is no to-do list, no schedule, and nothing that has to be done.
What about you?