While scrapbooking could easily become an obsession and take up all of my free time, I have been up to a few other things lately.
- I baked the first cake I’ve baked in months. This might’ve been a record for the longest time without baking for me. I made my old standby- Sunshine Cake. Try it, you’ll like it.
- I have been on a decluttering and cleaning binge. Well, as much as my post-surgery no-energy body will let me, anyway.
- I have been working on a new project with some friends who have been going through the same things I have been.
- We colored Easter eggs yesterday afternoon – and had to have our brave neighbor friend kill a snake who decided to visit.
- I’ve been on an adventure trying to find clothes for Big Girl, who is now too big for little girl’s clothes and not quite big enough for juniors sizes. (can you imagine the frustration?!?)
What have you been up to this week?