Just for you StoryBook Creator Plus users…
Here are some templates you might like to try out! (Merry (late) Christmas!)
Here is a sample of the first one:
And here is the template: (click on the image to download)
You can read the blog post where I talked about the layout above here. BUT – use the link above (in the photo of the template) to download the .page file template. I posted the other template before I knew the easy way to share templates and if you use the new link you will download a bunch of junk you don’t need.
Here is the second one:
And the template:
You can read the blog post where I talked about the layout above here. Remember, use the link above to download the template here so you only get the .page file and not a bunch of junk you don’t need.
And, a special bonus template for you:
I don’t have a sample layout yet – but you can use your imagination. :-) Click on the image to download the .page file.
If you have never downloaded templates before, here are some tips on how to bring them into your SBC+ program. You can’t just open the .page file.
- When you download the template, save it somewhere easy to find. I suggest creating a folder in your My Documents/Creative Memories/ folder called “Templates.”
- In SBC+, create a blank StoryBook just for storing templates. I have one I so creatively called ”templates.”
- In the new StoryBook, click on “Import Page” (on the Home ribbon)
- Find your .page file you saved in your Templates folder. (or whatever you called it)
- You can now edit the page as you like.
Here is a link to the CM website where they tell you all about importing template pages.
I’m working on some more templates. Hope to have them posted next week sometime!