Okay, I am jumping on the blog/net bandwagon and will be offering my Friday Five each week, starting with this week… It may be five favorite products, five favorite websites, whatever strikes my fancy for the week. The only thing I know for sure is that there will be five of them and it will post every Friday!
This week’s Friday Five are five of my favorite blogs. I recently finished a Blogging for Scrapbookers class and discovered a ton of new, interesting blogs. I thought I would share some of those with you.
1. Elinjanne’s blog: I love her writing style and really love her scrapbooking style. I have been watching her Journal Your Christmas album as she has shared it on her blog. Her photos are spectacular and envious of all the snow that she gets in Norway. (although I am sure this southern gal would die in temps that cold)
2. Dolly’s blog: Dolly also did the Blogging for Scrapbookers class and I was first introduced to her then. I have really enjoyed reading her daily entries and learning more about her life through her scrapbook pages and blog entries. She has beautiful scrapbook pages and the most adorable kitties.
3. Ann’s blog: Ann is doing the JYC class and has created the most interesting 6×12 vertical album. I was so intrigued by her photos of her pages, I just kept going back to see more. Now, I am so inspired by her pages and really enjoy reading about her adventures. And the fact that she considers herself a “mad scientist” cracks me up. I have often felt that way myself!
The last two are not from a class, but they are two that I check faithfully every day:
4. Cathy’s blog: Cathy Zielske’s blog is awesome in so many ways. I love her dry sense of humor, her photographs are always awesome and her scrapbook page designs are ones I almost ALWAYS scraplift. If you haven’t checked out her blog, click on over there and enjoy yourself!
5. Ree’s blog: Oh, my. When I stumbled across this blog, I thought I had found my long lost twin. Ree is so funny and her entries have me alternately laughing out loud at her life observations and keen wit or sighing at her gorgeous photographs. Ree is the Pioneer Woman. She cooks, she bakes, she homeschools, she’s married to the Marlboro Man and lives on a working cattle ranch. The pictures and stories of her life are one of the highlights of my day.
Well, that is all for now. I hope to get some scrapbooking done this weekend and will share some in my next post (if I can get the sickies in my house well, that is).