I just received my first award on my blog!
I was nominated by Aly who “lives” over on Homemaker’s Helper.
With the Versatile Blogger Award, there are some rules…namely you are to thank and link back to the one who gave you the award. You are also then supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers who you think are versatile. First, though, you must share seven random facts about yourself.
Seven random facts?
Here goes nothin’:
- Even though I keep all of my appointments on my Outlook calendar, I still carry around a paper planner to write things in.
- I just figured out I love Ranier cherries. I always thought I didn’t like them (even though I’d never tried them) I am happy to be wrong.
- I majored in Computer Science in college and planned to be a programmer but I hated programming.
- I’m really a shy person.
- I used to love chocolate but I can live without it very easily now.
- I think Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan just get better looking as they age.
- I usually don’t put make up on – unless I have to leave the house for something, which I try not to do. I think I am a closet hermit.
And here are the bloggers I recommend:
- Second Chance Moon
- Soccer Mom in Giggle Town
- Mama’s Losin’ It
- Elinjanne’s Blog
- Dolly’s Dreamings
- Havoc & Mayhem
- I Speak Melsh
- Not Quite What I Had Planned
- Not Quite Susie
- Homespun Living
- I Know it’s Here Somewhere
- Living, Loving, Laughing…
- Finally me
- Trimming the Sails
- Over at Our Place
Congratulations to my fellow bloggers! I hope you, my dear reader, will visit their blogs and leave them a little comment to let them know you stopped by.