Happy Hump Day, y’all.
Sooo happy the week is almost over! It’s “Thursday” for me as I’m taking the day off on Friday and the girls and I are headed to see Mom for a long weekend of fun and sun.
Because I’m trying to get the work week wrapped up and get ready for the weekend at the same time, my thoughts are all over the place today. I thought I’d share some of this randomness with you.
Here are a few blog posts I’ve read recently that I really liked:
- What I want my daughter to know about the mean girls, from The Gypsy Mama
- Road Trip Wedding Vows, from Stuff Christians Like
- Dear Target, from And Then She Snapped
- Skillrex wants you to put down your smartphone from Jon Acuff
And one of my current favorite new recipes I’ve discovered:
- Butter Dip Biscuits from the Country Cook – seriously, if you haven’t tried these yet, you need to. So good.
So, that’s all from me for now…
I’ll be back to whirling and twirling (virtually) as I swap between the many hats I’m wearing today. (and hope I don’t get TOO dizzy doing so)
Hope you have a great day!