I’m happily returning to my usual routine this morning. After last week’s craziness of commuting, classrooms and traffic, I am quite happy to be back working from home and spending time with my family. Today is a special day – our anniversary – and so I am even happier to be home!
Here’s what we have planned for dinners this week – the weather is turning cooler (hooray!) and so my thoughts are turning more to soups, stews and heartier home cooking.
Are there any fall-weather favorites you cook for your family?
Here’s our plan:
- Asian Chicken Stir Fry
- Beef Stew (with leftovers from a roast we cooked last week)
- BBQ Sandwiches (made with the leftovers from the balsamic pork roast from last week – it was SO good!)
- Sloppy Joes (we never made these last week)
- Rotel Chicken pasta bake (maybe)
- Balsamic grilled steaks with roasted potatoes & grilled veggies
- Baked ham and macaroni & cheese (probably Sunday’s dinner)
Hop on over to orgjunkie.com for some more menu ideas!